Recommended Service Providers
On occasion when chapter members have received quality service for their RV, they have recommended the service to others. To help all chapter member, we have listed those service providers. You may find this very helpful when you are looking for help with your montorhome.
The recommended providers are listed below:
1. Dane Isom - Dane works out of St. George. He is at 4204 S. River Road. He is recommend for any "boo-boos" your coach may have. He will come to your home for an estimate. Rob indicates that his bids have been about 50% lower than anyone else. His phone is 435 656 8789. (recommended by Rob Hilgeman and Gary Watts)
2. Americn Mobile Hydraulics - This business is operated by JR Rydberg. JR does field repairs on heavy equipment. He does all kinds of custom hydraulic lines, AC lines, custon tube fabrication, hydraulic pumps and motors. He will come to your home to make repairs on the RV. He was reasonable and provided the repair on the RV in a quick manner. His phone is 435 272 779. (Recommended by Rob Hilgeman)
3. Windshield Repair - Note the copy of a letter from FMCA below:
Since 1987 RV Glasparts has been a commercial member of FMCA. We would like to re-introduce ourselves to you and your members. We are a windshield supplier to the coaching commujnity.
We can supply you with windshields at a greatly reduced price. Low enough that in most cases, if your deductible is $500, you can buy the windshield, have it shipped, and installed by a local glass shop for less than your deductible. The more your deductible, the more you save. As a thank you, each and everyone will recieve an anutomatic $10 discount just by mentioning they are a member of Red Rock Rovers chapter.
Doug Wickham email@example.com or Dianne Lea firstname.lastname@example.org - RV Glassparts 503 752 8207
4. Michelin Tires - Probably the best place to buy new tires for your RV is the FMCA Michelin Tire Advantage Program. This program gives you fleet prices for new Michelin Tires. The details are on the FMCA webpage. The local dealer for Michelin Tires who can handle your RV size of tire is Quality Tire Company in Hurricane, Utah. I recently had my tires replaced there and the service was great and accommodating with fair prices for mounting the new tires. They handle all of the paper work for the Advantage Program and you are billed directly by Michelin. You will pay Quality Tire only for the mounting and balancing. I can highly recommend this program and Quality Tire Company. The address is 203 N. 5500 W. Hurricane, Utah 84737 (435 674 9883). Recommended by Gary Watts.
5. Classy Mobil Detailing - Scott Stout operates a mobil rv wash in St. George. Barry Burnette reports he does a fabulous job and highly recommends him. The phone number is 435 229 5747. Webpage link is http://www.classymobiledetailing.com/.
6. Apache RV Customs - Apache RV Customs Specializes in interior design, renovations, and modern upgrades. The owner is Two-Bears Medina. Phone number is 702 534 0400 - Website is www.apachervcustoms.com . The business is located in Las Vegas but they will inspection vehicles and make estimates in St. George. Ron Kenyon highly recommends their work.